Empire Katana Sig P320 X-Series Magwell, Tano
ka·ta·na | / k??tän? / noun 1. A Japanese sword is characterized by a curved, single-edged blade with a circular or squared guard and a long grip to accommodate two hands.
The P320 XSeries KATANA magwell was designed to improve a user's position & grip during high-stress situations by increasing the surface area on key points of contact. While the base is enlarged for off-center mag changes the sole intent is to keep the user in the fight long enough to perform a mag change by placing consistent follow-up shots. Printing is reduced by streamlining the contour of the KATANA creating a comfortable & effective enhancement to your concealed carry.
- Creates a consistently placed secure grip allowing better grouping
- Streamlined design mitigates printing during concealed carry
- An elongated nose allows larger hands to seat comfortably
- Patent Pending design eliminates protruding cross screw
- Protects your frame from off-centered mag changes
- OEM 10 / 15 / 17 / 21 Round Magazines
*Low stippling or grip tape may affect fitment*
**The KATANA is designed for a secure fit & will dig into your frame/paint**
***The KATANA was designed for OEM frames, & Basepads. We do not recommend or guarantee it for non-OEM frames or components. ***
No reviews have been written for this product.