When you're depending on a slender subcompact semi-auto pistol with your life, you want rigid, aggressive serrations on the slide that will give your fingers an ultra positive grip should you need to rack it in any stressful, muddy or bloody situation. We've applied this principle to several GGP slides already, and knew it had to also be an option for the GGP365 slide. Speaking of options, the GGP365 slide comes cut compatible with the Shield RMS-C or SIG ROMEOZero micro red dot optics, with an attractive G10 coverplate for when a MRDS is not in use.
NOTE: THIS SLIDE WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE OLD STYLE EXTRACTORS
GGP365 SLIDE FEATURES:
- STRIPPED SLIDE MACHINED FROM 17-4 STAINLESS STEEL
- GREY DLC
- 9MM COMPATIBLE
- OPTIC CUT COMPATIBLE WITH SHIELD RMS-C, SIG ROMEOZERO WITH SUPPLIED SCREWS
- INCLUDES G10 COVER PLATE WHEN NOT RUNNING AN OPTIC
- VERSION 1 SLIDE PATTERN HAS AGGRESSIVE SERRATIONS IN FRONT AND REAR
- COMPATIBLE WITH SIG P365® FRAMES
- OPTICS NOT INCLUDED
- COMPLETION PARTS NOT INCLUDED
Length: 3.1 Inches
Model Fit: P365,P365X
No reviews have been written for this product.