Herrington Arms Sig P320 HC320 Single Port Compensator, FDE
The Herrington Arms HC320 Compensator is designed to work flawlessly with Sig Sauer P320 series. It does an amazing job at reducing vertical climb of muzzle as well as reducing the horizontal recoil arc. It is made of high-quality 6061 aluminum and coated with either FDE Cerakote or Black Anodized finish to compliment your specific Sig P320 configuration. Works great with stock springs so no need to change anything, fits on 1/2-28 threaded barrel X-Compact, Compact, X-Carry and full-size P320’s.
The Herrington Arms HC320 Compensator is an amazing compensator that greatly reduces the vertical and horizontal recoil of your P320 with two finish options of FDE or Black to match your weapon color. This is easily one of the best upgrades for your P320 platform that is also at an incredibly competitive price point.
Material: 6061 Aluminum
Finish: FDE Cerakote or Black Anodize finish
Compatibility: Full size P320’s, P320 X Compact, P320 Compact, P320 X Carry 1/2-28 threaded barrels*
Included: 5/64 Allen key, Steel replacement 8-32 set screws
- Engineered to greatly reduce vertical and horizontal recoil of your gun
- Makes target re-acquisition easier with follow-up shots
- Highly durable 6061 Aluminum for extreme longevity and lightness
- Black Anodize or FDE Cerakote finish to complement your specific configuration
- Easy to install, no gunsmith required!
- Uses Steel replacement 8-32 set screws
- No questions asked, lifetime warranty!
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BAR-STO OR EFK BARRELS!
- WILL NOT WORK WITH AXG FRAME IF NOT USING X CARRY SLIDE
- REQUIRES A THREADED BARREL
- Works with all Sig P320 9mm models
- Length is 1.125 inches long
- With Legion models it may require a DPM spring kit to run 115 grain ammo!
No reviews have been written for this product.