Sig Sauer M400 Tread 5.56 NATO 16" 30 Round, Black
The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
- 3 chamber compensator;
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
- ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
|Barrel Length||16 in (406 mm)|
|Height||7.5 in (191 mm)|
|Overall Length||30.8 in [782 mm]|
|Overall Width||2.5 in [64 mm]|
|Weight||7 lbs (3.2 kg)|
|Operating System||Direct Impingement|
Barrel Length: 16 Inches
Caliber/Gauge: 5.56 NATO
No reviews have been written for this product.