Sig Sauer X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights, #6 Green Front / #6 Rear, Square Notch
Compare the X-RAY3 to other conventional sights and you will see the blacked-out rear sight and the high contrast front sight of the X-RAY3, make target acquisition intuitive and fast and in any light condition. This 3-Dot tritium system has a superior glowing illumination in low-light and remains bright and white for daylight conditions. No more changing sights from night to day patrols, keeping your sights consistent for all your work or hunting light conditions. The steel surrounds the tritium sights and gives them protection from recoil and protects from cleaning solvents and the harsh elements. Whether you carry for work or for sport, these X-RAY3 tritium sights will be bright for over a decade and the tested design of the X-RAY3 will stay at max performance.
• With a half-life of 12 years, the 3-Dot tritium system allows for fast target acquisition in low-light conditions
• Oversized chemical resistant fluorescent polymer front dot gives confidence in any environment
• Sights come in standard SIG SAUER sizes of #6 and #8 in square or round (U)notched rearsight
• Torture tested to 20,000 rounds, the steel housing provides for a tough, reliable sight that lasts as long as the firearm
• Fits P320, P365, P938, P238, P229, P226, P220, P227, P225
• X-RAY3 sights come standard on SIG SAUER Legion Series pistols.
In general, the higher the front size number (i.e. 6), the lower the height of the sight. For the rear sight, the higher the number (i.e. 8), the higher the height of the sight.
EXAMPLE: If you wanted a high front sight post and a high rear sight, you could choose to get a #6 front sight / #8 rear sight.
The best configuration for your sights is determined through your own practice with your SIG SAUER pistol. The X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights offer a great opportunity to operate in both low-light conditions as well as normal daytime.
Installation of these parts kits require disassembly of your firearm beyond a “field-stripped” condition. Improper installation may result in malfunction, serious injury, or death. SIG SAUER requires that only certified SIG SAUER armorers install these parts kits. Any damage caused by the incorrect installation of these parts kits are not covered by your firearm’s warranty, and SIG SAUER will charge for any needed repairs to a firearm damaged by improper use or installation of these parts kits.
WARNING: These parts kits are intended to be installed as a full unit. Any substitution of included parts may be incompatible and may lead to malfunction, serious injury, or death.
No Specs Available.
No reviews have been written for this product.