Wilson Combat has reengineered the SIG-SAUER P365/P365XL grip frame to optimize its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Our significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. These six new models cover standard and XL P365 frames, with or without a manual safety in black and tan color.
Our fresh look at the P365 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters, and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably “Wilson”. We believe it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use.
These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not serial numbered firearms.
The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P365 Polymer Grip Module features:
- Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat’s exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights**
- Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included
- Compatible with all standard holsters
- 1.4 oz
- 6 1/8" long
- 3 1/8" tall
- 2" grip (front to back)
- 1 1/8" grip (side to side)
**Not compatible with X-Five Tungsten Weights
- Streamlight - TLR-6 Tactical Gun Light
- Streamlight - TLR-7 Sub Ultra-Compact Tactical Gun Light
- Crimson Trace LTG 772 Lightguard
- Crimson Trace LTG 422
- Sig Sauer Foxtrot365
- Surefire XSC Micro-Compact Handgun Light
- Any light compatible with Sig Factory 365 Modules
DISCLAIMER: "SIG" is a federally registered trademark of SIG SAUER Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER Inc.
Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. The use of "SIG" or "SIG SAUER'' on this page is merely to advertise the sale of SIG pistols, parts, or components. For genuine SIG SAUER Inc. products and parts, visit www.sigsauer.com.
P365 Grip Removal/Replacement:
- Unload and clear your pistol.
- Remove the slide assembly and set it aside. Keep your takedown lever in the down position.
- Remove the rear frame pin from left to right with a small punch.
- Lift the chassis straight up from the rear at a forward angle out of the stock frame.
- Install supplied magazine catch, spring, and lock into the WCP365 Grip Module
- Reverse the process to install the chassis in to the new grip frame.
- After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isn’t blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. Ensure that the slide lock and takedown lever have spring tension.
- Ensure that your pistol functions properly and your magazine drops cleanly after installation of the new grip frame prior to use.
Grip Model: P365
Manual Safety: No
No reviews have been written for this product.